Agencies or private businesses operating outside of Canada who support ACNA’s purposes.
General Conduct for international members:
- Maintain high standards at all times when dealing with caregivers, families and other agencies
- Carry professional liability insurance
- Uphold the highest moral principles at all times
- Follow and abide by existing federal legislation, regulation and policy in the country the agency resides in
- Promote truthful and accurate statements on nanny/caregiver agency industry matters
- Conduct business in a manner that enhances the reputation of caregiver agencies and the industry
Annual membership fee is $ 350.-
Note: Our annual membership will increase to $ 450.- starting January 1,2011.