Monday, June 21, 2021 16:54

Contact the Government

If you would like to contact the Federal Government and voice your opinion about the recent changes to the Live-in Caregiver Program, please use the link below.

All you need to do is edit the standard letter to your own liking, add your name and address and send it off. You may include your own MP’s email address as well.

Post to Twitter